Straighten Your Smile With Orthodontics in Toronto
Orthodontic treatment is mostly linked with metal braces. However, this specialty field involves the treatment of tooth and jaw positioning troubles to help your teeth function more effectively. Our orthodontic specialists at Roseland Dental are trained to perform this particular dentistry procedure.
The major aim of this treatment is to ideally align your lower and upper teeth to bump into a biting arrangement which is called occlusion. Even though this treatment is ideal for people of all ages, dentists prefer to treat patients who are at least 12 or 13 years old for ultimate treatment purposes. Our orthodontists will inspect your bite carefully with the help of X-rays. Even though this is the perfect age for orthodontic treatment, it is possible today to re-position your teeth with the help of technological choices, regardless of your age.
Get Your Teeth Straightened Easily
- The major goal of this treatment is to offer you a levelled and healthy smile.
- Orthodontics can help treat crooked teeth, underbites, overbites, misaligned jaw and teeth that stick out at abnormal angles.
- If you have gaps or spaces in between your teeth, you can get it corrected with the help of orthodontic treatments.
What Our Dentists Do?
- If you have issues when biting or eating food although you possess no cavities, you should opt for orthodontic treatment.
- Our orthodontists will inspect your bite carefully with the help of X-rays.
- We help in enhancing your overall facial appearance.
- This treatment makes your teeth stay straighter and lined up perfectly.
The latest orthodontic methods are more comfortable owing to the latest dental technology. If you possess more bite and alignment complications, you can go for Invisalign. These trays shift the teeth into the perfect position gradually. You can remove them for flossing, brushing, and eating. The trays are translucent which is why Invisalign is the subtle orthodontic choice you can opt for.
It is always better to check with an orthodontist to ensure that this treatment is ideal for your scenario. Our orthodontists at Roseland Dental will be more than happy to respond to all your queries and help you be aware of the procedure before starting the treatment. We assist you in getting the perfect smile for your investment of precious time and money.