Transform Your Smile With Porcelain Veneers in Toronto, ON
Porcelain veneers intend to enhance the appearance and health of your teeth. They look totally natural and help whiten teeth with yellow stains. Your teeth will start to look bright, white and look straight. Your teeth shape can be enhanced, shortened, lengthened, make it bold or square or round with porcelain veneers. At Roseland Dental, we offer porcelain veneers treatment in Toronto to improve the appearance of your smile and correct the flaws in your teeth.
This custom-made veneer has a thin shield of porcelain that is fired in heat to fit your teeth. They are individual porcelain veneers that are attached to your teeth. You can brush, floss and eat normally. Veneers offer an effective solution to your requirements and last longer, even for years. Your restored teeth will be whiter permanently.
Boost your smile with Porcelain Veneers
- The porcelain veneer varies in shape. If you have uneven teeth, it is custom-made to fix the shorter tooth to help it line up with the neighbouring teeth.
- If you have a crooked tooth, the porcelain veneer is made to be thicker on one side to offer a straight surface on the front for that particular tooth.
- You can easily get minor tooth flaws repaired with the ideal porcelain veneer.
- It helps you get an immediate white smile. You will start to feel more confident than ever.
- Unlike braces, you don’t have to wait for years to get aligned teeth.
How our specialists help?
- The procedure for this cosmetic dentistry requires you to visit us only twice.
- During your first visit, your mouth impression will be taken and sent to the lab to get specially made porcelain veneers for you.
- You can use temporary veneers while you wait till your next visit.
- Your veneers will be attached to the teeth during the second visit. It will be adjusted and then bonded permanently.
- Your teeth need to be roughened or scuffed a bit on the front to create a proper bond.
- A robust and permanent bond plays a major role to help the veneers become a part of that particular tooth and make it look identical to the neighbouring teeth.
There are various circumstances wherein you can get a porcelain veneer to fix the dental issue. It helps in fixing discoloured teeth due to drug stains or tetracycline stains, extreme exposure to fluoride, and root canal treatment.
If you suffer from one of these conditions and you wish to get rid of them soon, it is time you pay a visit to us at Roseland Dental to get your smile back instantly.